MULTI-CHANNEL ANALYST TEAM LEAD
The Multi-Channel Analyst Team Lead is responsible for supporting specific client field sales forces as well as Multi-Channel programs. This individual is responsible for performing sample reconciliations according to the client cycle and monitoring any exceptions. The Multi-Channel Analyst Team Lead has direct reports and carries out supervisory responsibilities and will be involved with interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Multi-Channel Analyst role requires superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as an attentiveness to detail. This individual must have supervisory/management experience to supervise, coach and motivate direct reports, needs to be well organized and able to work independently or in a team-oriented environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze internal dashboards, reports and data to ensure regulatory compliance for Rep initiated and Non Personal Promotional programs.
- Provide client with project status, participate and take active role in client status meetings and conference calls.
- Generate reports specific in the support of Multi-Channel programs.
- Initiate the termination process and act as a liaison between all parties seeing the termination to completion.
- Assist in the generation of operational reports and other reports for internal review and client visibility (including assistance with reporting for client Quarterly Business Reviews).
- Identify client field representatives who are out of compliance with client designated acceptable threshold levels.
- Work directly with other branches of the process via phone and email for problem mitigation, which may include internal teams, client sales operations, logistics and 3rd party vendors.
- Monitor and execute a follow up process for rejected transactions. Monitor client field representatives’ responses to rejected forms and initiate contact with client field representatives to bring closure to outstanding documentation.
- Ensure sample transaction paperwork is accurate and errors are corrected and assist with sample related documentation.
- Compile reports detailing the reconciliation progress and status, assists field representatives with reconciliation process as needed.
- PDMA compliance activity - generating and processing reconciliation reports, signature audit letters and acknowledge of product letters.
- Ensure that staff and field representatives comply with PDMA regulations.
- Provide guidance on customer service and help desk process/standards.
- Supervise a team of Sample Accountability Coordinators and Analysts, mentor and coach staff for improved performance.
- Oversee all client files of the respective field representatives as outlined by client specifications.
- Respond to client specific mail, email and “hotlines”.
- Daily interaction via phone, email, fax with client contacts, internal, external stakeholders and field staff.
- Attend sales and client meetings with occasional overnight travel (frequency varies by client)
- Perform other department duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a business/office environment, pharmaceutical FDA/DEA regulated environment preferred.
- Experience with FDA/ PDMA required.
- Sample Accountability/Management and/or PDMA knowledge and experience required.
- A minimum of two years’ reconciliation process experience required, general accounting experience/knowledge a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint a plus.
- Experience working in a call center and/or customer service environment preferred.
- Supervisory/management experience required.
- Client facing experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to clients and internal audiences
- Ability to independently solve client issues, moderate conflicts of various complexity and escalate complex issues to senior management
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate direct reports, strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events and capability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands
- Ability to multitask and prioritize; must be highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong follow-through on projects and daily responsibilities
- Excellent time management skills to plan work activities and use time efficiently
- Ability to adapt to and deal with frequent change in business environment, delays or unexpected events
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Problem solving abilities
Application: Submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.