The Multi-Channel Sample Analyst is responsible for supporting specific client field sales forces as well as Multi-Channel programs. This individual is responsible for performing sample reconciliations according to the client cycle and monitoring any exceptions. This individual needs to be well organized and able to work independently or in a team-oriented environment. The Multi-Channel Sample Analyst role requires superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as an attentiveness to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and analyzes internal dashboards, reports and data to ensure regulatory compliance for Rep initiated and Non Personal Promotional programs
- Responsible for generating and forwarding reconciliation reports to client field representatives.
- Responsible for generating reports specific in the support of Multi-Channel programs
- Initiates the termination process and acts as a liaison between all parties seeing the termination to completion
- Compiles reports detailing the reconciliation progress and status
- Identifies client field representatives that are out of compliance with client designated acceptable threshold levels
- Assists client field representatives in reconciliation process
- Oversees all client files of the respective field representatives as outlined by client specifications.
- Assists with sample related documentation
- Assists with monitoring and review of error rejections
- Monitors client field representatives’ responses to rejected forms and initiates contact with client field representatives to bring closure to outstanding documentation
- Handles error corrections for assigned clients
- Prepares trending reports and supports the preparation of reporting to the client (i.e. Quarterly Business Review)
- Answers client specific mail, email and “hotlines”.
- Daily interaction via phone, email, fax with internal, external stakeholders and field staff.
- Attendance and occasional overnight travel for sales and client meetings (frequency varies by client)
- Perform other department duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two to three years experience in a business/office environment, pharmaceutical FDA/DEA regulated environment preferred.
- Sample Accountability/Management and/or PDMA knowledge and experience a plus.
- A minimum of one year reconciliation process experience required, general accounting experience a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working in a call center and/or customer service environment preferred.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate math aptitude and problem solving skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly organized with strong interpersonal and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong follow-through on projects and duties.
- Aptitude to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events and capability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality a must.
Application: Submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.