Data Entry Clerk
The Data Entry Clerk plays a pivotal role in performing data entry functions that include, but are not limited to hand entering or u sing an optical character recognition (OCR) program for business documents and forms requiring entry into the internal systems. They w ill be responsible for performing data entry, visual review of forms for errors and mitigation and maintaining accurate batch control records. The Data Entry Clerk should be a w ell-organized individual committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service. They will work in a team environment, where collectively will work towards the same production and quality standards, accuracy and attention to detail are imperative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Data Entry operator keys information for all company clients (enters alphanumeric data from source documents into computer system following format displayed on screen).
- Must maintain an acceptable keying speed and accuracy for data entry.
- Maintains accurate records o f completed work as required. This includes, but is not limited to, total sheet, time capture, batch control sheets, etc.
- Keeps neat and orderly work -space.
- Must be cross trained on all clients and be willing to perform back up responsibilities.
- Follows Client Specific SOP s and PDMA requirements to ensure that we are completing assigned tasks within guidelines outlined by client as well as PDMA guidelines.
- Makes management aware of work backlogs or any potential situations that may affect the expedient flow of work through department.
- If applicable, brings potential backorder situations to Management’s attention.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two to three years of clerical experience in a business environment.
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook. 6. Experience with web based applications.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills including grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills an d professional presentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong follow-through on projects and duties.
- Aptitude to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Ability to deal with frequent c hange, delays or unexpected events and capa bility to adapt to changes in the work environ ment and manage competing demands.
- Strong observation skills wit h the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality a must
Application: Submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.